Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Revising my Annotated Bibliography

Since my bibliography was used in class Monday, I used my peer critiques from that class period to modify it. I added in more sub topics in my general categories and went through each article to analyze what grade level they were done in. I also made it a point to shorten my Sommers' summary because most people said it was a bit lengthy.

My plan for revision after peer editing today will be to focus on organizing my sources differently, since that is what both of my peer reviewers said I could/should do. I am still unsure of how I will go about that, since they all touch on the same sub-topics. I also plan on omitting one of my sources and replacing it with others because of the fact that it dealt with ESL students and it may be a stretch of my original topic. Other than that, I need to work on my form of my citations and indent when appropriate. All of my other commentary was very positive and encouraged me to continue searching for more topics and conducting my interview and surveys.

No comments: